· BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM ·
1. Find out your dates of availability. Know when you finish school and start again in the Fall. Make sure the dates you write are correct since they will affect the start and end dates of your contract. Most of our employees are hired subject to a retention bonus. This bonus is only paid out upon successful completion of your contract, so please consider your dates of availability carefully.
2. Have correct contact information for at least 3 references. We prefer work-related references for either past or current paid, co-op, or volunteer work. Other suitable references include: teachers or extra-curricular activity supervisors. Please, no relatives.
3. Have a copy of your resume handy. You will need to either copy and paste the contents of your résumé into the on-line applicaiton form, send it by e-mail, or fax it to our office - in addition to completing the main application form itself.
4. Please take your time and make sure that all information is complete and correct.
5. Please "TAB" through the form - do not press "Enter" or the form will send automatically
Permanent Mailing Address:
Temporary Mailing Address:
(i.e. while away at school)
Home Telephone #:
Cell phone #:
Can you work in a strictly non-smoking camp? I do not smoke I am a smoker
Many of our camps are strictly non-smoking. If you are a smoker - even a casual smoker - it is essential that you let us know, so that we can accommodate you at one of our camps with a designated smoking area. Smoking in a non-smoking camp can result in termination.
Are you between 18 and 65 years of age? yes no -->
Our minimum age for employees is 16 years old. You must be 16 before the end of June to be considered for a summer job with G.B. Catering
Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offence for which a pardon has not been granted? yes no
Have you worked for G.B. Catering before? no yes -->
How did you hear about us? newspaper ad internet school job posting job fair HRDC Job Bank former employee: other:
Are you a student? yes no--> Do you plan to return to school in the Fall? yes no
Please make sure the dates you write below are correct since they will affect the start and end dates of your contract. Most of our employees are hired subject to a retention bonus. This bonus is only paid out upon successful completion of your contract, so please consider your dates of availability carefully.
What is the earliest possible day you can start work at the beginning of the summer?
What is the last possible day you can work at the end of the summer?
POSITION(S) APPLYING FOR...
Please indicate all positions for which you have interest and suitable skills: (see list of Available Positions for more details)
Cook (Students only!)
Baker (Students only!)
Dining Room Supervisor (Students only!)
Kitchen Helper (Students only!)
Pantry (Students only!)
Dishwasher (Students only!)
Potwasher (Students only!)
I am flexible, I will go to ANY camp...
I would prefer the following type(s) of camps (choose all applicable)
Special Needs Camp
I want to work at a specific camp:
Please copy and paste the text of your résumé into the box below. Do not worry about the formatting too much (as long as all of the information is there).
If you have already sent your résumé and we requested you complete this form, please check here
If you are going to send us your resume separately please check here if you are emailing it (and then send it as an attachment (Microsoft Word documents only, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org or please check here if you are planning to fax to (705) 789-6582
Please provide contact information for 3 references. We prefer work-related references for past or current paid, co-op or volunteer work. Other suitable references include teachers or extra-curricular activity supervisors. Please, do not include family members or relatives.